In July of 2013, our beloved rector of 21 years retired. St. Matthew’s is seeking a new rector who will help us fulfill our calling as baptized Christians in the Episcopal church as we minister to our community, the world and to each other.
We are seeking a person who:
- Preaches with clarity and makes the Gospel relevant in people’s lives
- Supports people at significant life cycle events
- Fosters a sense of community among parishioners
- Develops and supports Christian education
- Involves parishioners in planning and leading church activities
- Makes decisions which reflect flexibility and respect for parishioners and other clergy
We ask God’s blessing and guidance as we seek the right person for the future of St. Matthew’s.